How to use YouTube without account on Android
It is possible to use YouTube without an account on an Android device. Here are the steps you can follow:
- Open the YouTube app on your Android device.
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the top-left corner to open the menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and click on the "Settings" option.
- In the Settings menu, click on the "General" option.
- In the General menu, click on the "Privacy" option.
- In the Privacy menu, toggle on the option that says "Pause watch history".
- Toggle on the option that says "Pause search history".
- You can now use YouTube without an account on your Android device. You can search for videos, watch them, and even subscribe to channels without an account. However, you will not be able to comment, like or save videos without an account.
Note: If you want to avoid YouTube from tracking your activity, it is recommended that you use a private browsing mode on your browser or use a VPN.