How to turn off business account on Instagram on computer
To turn off a business account on Instagram using a computer, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Instagram website and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on "Edit Profile" next to your username.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Switch back to Personal Account."
- Instagram will ask you to confirm that you want to switch back to a personal account. Click "OK" to confirm.
- Your account will now be switched back to a personal account and you will no longer have access to the business features on Instagram.
Note that if you have linked your Instagram account to a Facebook Page, you will also need to unlink it from the page in order to fully turn off the business account features.
You can do this by going to your Facebook Page settings and removing the Instagram account from the "Instagram" tab.