how to switch from meta business suite-to personal account
If you are using Meta Business Suite (MBS) to manage your Facebook Page and would like to switch back to your personal account, you can do so by following these steps:
- Log in to your MBS account on a desktop computer.
- Go to your Facebook Page by clicking on the Page icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click on the three dots ("More") button in the left-hand menu and select "Switch to personal profile" from the dropdown menu.
- A popup window will appear asking you to confirm that you want to switch to your personal account. Click "Switch Account" to proceed.
- You will be redirected to your personal Facebook account where you can view your personal profile and News Feed.
Note that switching from MBS to your personal account will not delete your Facebook Page or affect your Page's settings or content. You will still be able to manage your Page from your personal account by accessing it through the Pages section of Facebook.