How to set password for YouTube on Android
You can set a password for the YouTube app on your Android device by following these steps:
- Open the YouTube app on your Android device.
- Tap on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the "Privacy" section and tap on "Lock Restricted Mode".
- Toggle the switch on for "Lock Restricted Mode".
- You will be asked to set a password. Enter a strong and unique password and confirm it.
- You can also enable the "Use fingerprint to unlock" option if your device has a fingerprint scanner.
- Once you have set the password, you will need to enter it every time you want to disable Restricted Mode or access certain content.
Note: This password only applies to Restricted Mode and not the entire YouTube app. If you want to set a password for the entire app, you will need to use third-party apps or parental controls on your device.