How to see comments from Instagram live after posting
If you have conducted an Instagram Live session and received comments during the stream, you can still see those comments after the stream has ended. Here's how:
- Open the Instagram app on your device and go to your profile.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines on the top right corner to open the menu.
- Select "Archive" from the menu options.
- Tap on "Live" from the archive options.
- Select the live video you want to view the comments for.
- The video will play, and you will see the comments on the right-hand side of the screen.
Note: If you didn't save the Live video to your Instagram Story or IGTV, you won't be able to view the comments after the 24-hour limit has passed.