How to go Live with multiple users on Instagram
To go live with multiple users on Instagram, you will need to use the Instagram Live Rooms feature. Follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and swipe to the left from your home screen to access the camera.
- Swipe over to the "Live" option at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the "Live" button to start your live video.
- Once you're live, you'll see an option to add guests. Tap on the camera icon with a plus sign on it to invite other users to join your live video.
- Instagram allows you to invite up to three people to join your live video. You can search for users to invite by typing their username in the search bar.
- Wait for your guests to accept the invitation to join your live video. Once they accept, they will appear on your screen, and you'll be able to see and hear them.
- You can remove or add guests during the live session by tapping on the "Add" or "X" button at the bottom of your screen.
- When you're ready to end the live session, tap on the "End" button in the upper right corner of the screen.
That's it! You have successfully gone live with multiple users on Instagram. Remember to have a stable internet connection and check the app's latest updates to make sure the feature is available in your region.