How to change Twitter password on Android
You can change your Twitter password on Android by following these simple steps:
- Open the Twitter app on your Android device.
- Tap on your profile picture at the top left corner of the screen.
- From the menu, select "Settings and privacy."
- Tap on "Account" and then select "Password."
- Enter your current password and then enter your new password twice to confirm.
- Tap on "Save" to complete the password change process.
That's it! Your Twitter password has been successfully changed on your Android device. Make sure to use a strong and unique password to protect your account from unauthorized access.